Meeting Your Needs
Every retreat is different, which is why we work with you to customize each event to fit your needs. We have a variety of conference centers, and we will help you determine which one, or combination, will best serve you. We will guide you through the process, from setting up basic details to publicizing your event. Browse the options below, or call us with your idea for a great retreat for your group!
- Youth RetreatsWant to plan a retreat but don't know where to go or how to plan it? Call us and we will help you plan and do all of the work and supply your retreat with all of your needs to have a great time away with your group.
- Women’s RetreatsDon't you just long for a place to go with friends, with some sisters, or a Bible Study group? A place where you can sit around drinking coffee and getting served home-cooked meals and dessert that makes you want to come back for more? A place where you feel comfortable asking for the extras that can allow you to make it the best memorable weekend ever? Shepherd's Staff Conference and Retreat Center is the perfect place for you. Call and find out how you can book a weekend away and have the long-lasting memories that make you want to replay them over and over again.
- Creative Arts Camp 2021Creative Arts Camp introduces children to the fine arts that can be used to serve their churches. Have your child or children come to get to know God in a more personal way as they learn new ways to express themselves in using the arts.
- Clergy AppreciationLet us assist you in showing your pastor and their family how much you appreciate them. The Clergy Appreciation Program has been designed to give clergy members a relaxing day or two away from the stresses of everyday life
- Family ReunionsBring your family to a place like home. Our conference and retreat center specializes in providing excellent accommodations and service while meeting guest needs. We take care of the details so you can enjoy what matters -- your family.